No products in the cart.
How to use a Planter to transform the Yard area?
Using planters will help you reinvent spaces in your yard area. Every area- residential or commercial- can be beautifully transformed with the perfect greens. If you are planning to upscale your garden with planters, you will be surprised by the plethora of opportunities as well as challenges you will face. There are some do’s and don’ts that can help you make the most of every space and bring out the best look for your yard with planters.
Let’s take a look at the Don’ts first for using a planter:
- Don’t try to make your yard single dimensional. Using unique styles of planters through the yard will make it inspiring.
- Use planters of different size and shape. Same size and shape planters show lack of creativity and take away the scope of transforming your yard into something spectacular.
- Don’t underestimate the beauty and power of colors. Have fun with your design and don’t just stick to only ‘green’ plants or planters of the same color.
Now, let’s see the ‘Do’ list for planters:
- Bring in a burst of colors; flowers, green plants, plants that are vibrantly colored, planters of different colors. Take time to add a burst of colors for a genuinely charming look.
- Experiment with different sizes and shapes of planters. Give it more of a creative look by adding more outdoor décor pieces.
- Think of your yard as a room and how you would add planters as a way to make it look better without taking away the functionality.
- You can add an illusion of space and depth by putting small shrubs and herbs with large plants. Want to create a sense of depth? You can do this by adding hanging planters combined with tall or oval planters.
- Planters are great to hide the ‘unattractive’ spaces or things in your yard. The planter is an excellent way to hide a water pump, or a dirty wall can be covered up with hanging planters. Focus on bringing out the beauty of your unique planter to the front.
Using different kinds of planters can instantly make your yard look beautiful and attractive, let your creativity flow!